The easier way is to use pkblogs, who provides accesss to blogs "blocked in India, Pakistan, Iran or China". But I think pkblogs itself may be blocked soon.
The more technical way (by Dance In The Dark) is to assign "*.blogspot.com" to an alternative IP address which is not banned yet, by configuring proxy settings of Firefox with following steps:
- Create a new text file and write the following codes
return "PROXY 18.104.22.168:80";
- Save it as C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\local\proxy.pac
- In Firefox, open Tools(menu)->Options(menu)->Advanced(tab)->Network(tab)->Connect, Settings(button)->Automatically Proxy Configuration URL(box), enter:
- Say OK to close all dialogs. Now you can try someone.blogspot.com
- The IP we used here 22.214.171.124 may be banned in the future, you will need to google for new solutions at that time.
- IE is also known to support auto proxy configuration, but I can't get it work. (via)